QA/Change Control Manager
Successful Quality Change Control Manager responsible for the Quality of all client releases including user documentation as well as managing the versioning for base system and customized software for 90 clients.
- Identified areas that were causing program bugs to be distributed in releases to clients.
- Corrected significant root causes of those errors by implementing new procedures to be followed in testing processes.
- Implemented automated testing tools.
- Changes put in place reduced the reported issues from clients once releases were distributed and installed by clients thus reducing the number of call received daily in Client Support.
- Mentored QA teams to allow more effective testing efforts.
Manager of Client Support
Dynamic Manager of Client Support responsible for the resolution of all software application issues reported by the 90 clients and providing front line support for the agency.
- Managed a staff of 9 full time reports, managed 8 temporarily assigned support staff when needed.
- Reduced backlog of open cases by 92% in a two month period
- Developed new procedures for escalation of cases when they were critical in nature.
- Implemented procedures to maintain a maximum of 30 days open status on all cases and to monitor open cases and the amount of time they remained open without being resolved.
- Established acceptance process for clients to participate in resolution of reported cases.
- Mentored support staff to maintain a more proactive approach in dealing with client issues.
- Supported Sales staff during contract negotiations.
Senior Project Manager
- Client Satisfaction: Established procedures ensuring projects were completed and delivered on time and within budget with the highest possible quality.
- Client Relationship: Established/built relationships with clients, managed client expectations.