Global Programming Services, Inc.
Senior Project Manager
Progressive Senior Project Manager responsible for the success of IT Projects involving five major telephone / cable TV companies.
- Reported directly to the President of Global Programming Services. Kept him apprised of account status, risks, issues and concerns of each account. Provided action plans for dealing with each of these items and well as generated status reports providing weekly updates.
- Established/built relationships with stakeholders, managed stakeholder expectations, managed project scope, managing project change controls, managing project resources
- Monitored contractor and project performance, deliverables, quality, contracts, budget
- Managed enterprise level projects
- Responsible for application and systems analysis, implementation of new products for all accounts, trained account staff and developed user documentation.
- Prescribed solutions that provided quick ROI for maximum revenue productivity, service optimization, and system flexibility.
- Maintained project documents (i.e. Communication Plans, Work Plans, Stakeholder Registers, Resource Management Plans, Roles/Responsibility Matrixes, Project Charters, etc.)
- Managed projects with varying levels of complexity and identified and mitigated potential risks; developed requirements, change control, and tracked schedules and cost performance while ensuring project activities aligned with business objectives.